"The book is fabulous. I love the message. The pictures are great too!" - Tracy W. Boston, MA ~~~~~ "I love your book!! I thought it was excellent!! I think my husband is also a 'Superdad' so I’ll plan to give it to him for some special occasion." - Katie T. ~~~~~ "I got your book yesterday, it is fantastic!!!! It was my gift to my neice and her Dad and they loved it." - Lindsey R. ~~~~~ "This is an excellent book to read to your children. It ends up being an nice and understated homage to all the super dads out there who are taking care of their families." - HM, Boston ~~~~~ "Absolutely loved the illustrations and the quality of the print – it’s such a fun, bright book, classic and contemporary at the same time. The girls (ages 2) absoluely loved the book and didn't want to put it down! Anna, Boston, MA" ~~~~~ "My daughter is OBSESSED with super dad!! She has had to read over and over the past 3 days! Lol." - Alicia, Boston, MA" ~~~~~

November 11th, 2012

SuperDad will be participating in the New England Authors Expo!

Sunday, November 11, 2012
Doors will be open to the public from 1pm to 7pm
Danversport Yacht Club
The Harborview Ballroom
161 Elliott Street (Rte. 62)
Danvers, MA 01923